Further details about using this website
This website has been designed to help UK consumers find the best money saving tips, tricks, guides and techniques. Of course, just like many organisations we cannot guarantee 100% perfection. With that in mind, by using this website you agree that all information should be used at ‘your own risk’ and we cannot be held responsible or liable under any circumstances.
- Anything you see on this website does not constitute health, financial or any other form of advice, as everybody has different circumstances and situations, you should always do your own research to make sure it’s correct for your individual requirements.
- We often use links to third-party websites, we cannot be held responsible for any of their content. For third-party links, you’ll see a box and arrow such as this next to a link or as part of a section. Sometimes we may get paid for a links such as these, this is called an affiliate and helps to finance this website.
- While we always attempt to show up-to-date and accurate information at the time of publication, we cannot 100% guarantee product information, deals, savings or prices will be 100% correct. Everything should be used as a 'general guide only'. You should always do your own research and check a 'sale', 'saving' or 'deal' is not cheaper elsewhere.
- You should bear in mind that we don’t examine the stability of companies mentioned, unfortunately businesses cease trading on a daily basis, even big national companies. In some cases you can protect yourself, please click here for further details.
- All images, photos and graphical elements featured on this site, have either been created by our in-house team or purchased legally from stock photography agencies.
- If you have noticed an incorrect link or page which needs our assistance, please Click Here to contact us. A member of our team will correct the problem as soon as possible.