- 1.3 -We do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on SavvyEngland.co.uk, that the material on the website is up to date or that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- 1.4 - Equally we reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- 1.5 - To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
- 2.1 - SavvyEngland.co.uk and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our control, such as third-party.
- 2.2 - In addition, we will not be liable to you in respect of any personal or business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to income, financial status, reputation, profits, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 2.3 - Anything you see on this website does not constitute health, financial or any other form of advice, as everybody has different circumstances and situations, you should always do your own research to make sure it’s correct for your individual requirements.
- 2.4 - We often use links to third-party websites, we cannot be held responsible for any of their content. For third-party links, you’ll see a box and arrow such as this next to a link or as part of a section. Sometimes we may get paid for a links such as these, this is called an affiliate and helps to finance this website.
- 2.5 - While we always attempt to show up-to-date and accurate information at the time of publication, we cannot 100% guarantee product information, deals, savings or prices will be 100% correct. Everything should be used as a 'general guide only'.
- 2.6 - You should always do your own research and check a 'sale', 'saving' or 'deal' is not cheaper elsewhere. You should bear in mind that we don’t examine the stability of companies mentioned, unfortunately businesses cease trading on a daily basis, even big national companies.
- 2.7 - All images, photos and graphical elements featured on this site, have either been created by our in-house team or purchased legally from stock photography agencies.
- 2.8 - We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will also not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 2.9 - You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest. You agree that you will not bring any claim against SavvyEngland.co.uk or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website, terms and conditions or this disclaimer.
- 2.10 - We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
- 3.1 - This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Original Publication: 01 May 2017
Last Updated: 10 May 2018