Sometimes coming up with new ideas on a daily basis can be difficult at the best of times, after all for most companies they’re concentrating on other parts of their business. Yet developing strategies to engage and interact with your social media audience is extremely important for your long-term success on these platforms.
After all, a lot of companies marketing campaigns surround the use of social media, so why not get ahead of your competition with a well-thought content strategy, which can potentially increase sales, engagements and drive traffic to your website.
Take a look at the superb Twitter 30 Day Challenge I’ve created, each day you should post content as described in this section. Remember your audience doesn’t only want to hear about your products and services, for many industries they want to be entertained, which keeps them interested and coming back to your profile on a regular basis.
Remember Twitter has 330 million active monthly users, that’s a lot of people who could potentially see your content. Equally, 30% of Americans who earn $75,000 or more use Twitter on a regular basis, which means there’s a great opportunity for you to increase your sales, create leads or generate brand awareness.
For the Twitter 30-day challenge, it’s recommended to pre-plan a month or two in advance. After all some of your content made needing editing such as photos or videos. So give yourself enough time before committing, there’s nothing worse than starting the 30 day challenge and having to quit half way through.
OK, Let’s begin…
- Share a fun fact about your business
- Post a picture of your workspace
- Share an inspiring quote
- Introduce your newest employee or latest product
- Ask a question to increase engagement with your audience
- Show your expertise with helpful advice or a tip
- Highlight a recent client testimonial or review
- Post a video demonstration of a product or service you offer
- Give a shout out to another local business
- Share an attention-grabbing statistic about your industry or business
- Post details of a latest event
- Alert your customers to your other social media profiles and ask them to follow you
- Share your favourite movie, book or musician
- Highlight a customer of the month
- Share an article
- Promote one of your products
- Thank your audience for their continued support
- Offer a special coupon or discount code to your followers
- Post a recent milestone about your company
- Share an image
- Create a video featuring people from your business
- Post a favourite personal quote
- Link to a product or service on your website
- Promote a fan contest
- Post pictures from a recent business trip
- Answer a customer’s question
- Weekly roundup of interesting articles
- ICYMI Post
- Behind the Scenes Photos
- Product Pictures
Hopefully the Twitter 30-day challenge has given you plenty of ideas for your next marketing campaign on social media. Remember you can tweak the ideas to suit your own business needs, however remember to post varied content to keep your audience interested and coming back for more!